CLINICAL SERVICES PROVIDED
Whether you have a sports injury, neck, back or shoulder pain, dizziness or loss of balance due to injuries, strokes or other health conditions, our experienced therapist are able to effectively treat and prescribe the appropriate home program to manage your injury more effectively.
Core provides care for the following examples of injury or conditions:
- Sports medicine for all sport injury.
- Baseball & Sport Specific Training
- Sport Enhancement and Injury Prevention
- Employee Work Hardening
- Ergonomic Site Assessment
- Neck, mid and low back injury and arthritic degenerative changes.
- Shoulder and Rotator Cuff injury, sprain, strains and postural changes, elbow and wrist injuries, carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Pelvic and sacral dysfunction and pain.
- Hip, knee and ankle injury and gait defects related to leg and foot pain.
- Arthritic conditions
- Neurlogical conditions including stroke, Parkinson’s disease, fibromyalgia, MS, MD and congenital defect.
- Pediatric conditions for children 12 years and older.
- Fall prevention and balance disorders
- Many other neurological, musculoskeletal and cardiovascular disorders affecting function.